Why Choose Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing?
CRYOCLINICS Australia is excited to bring you the latest in non-invasive and non-surgical fat removal technology with the Cooltech system.
The Cooltech system is an FDA approved, TGA approved, medical grade fat removal device and is an effective non-invasive alternative to liposuction and other extreme and costly fat reduction procedures. With permanent results just like liposuction, but without the risks, costs and recovery time.
Utilising a cooling process called cool assisted lipolysis, commonly referred to as fat freezing or non-surgical liposuction, the Cooltech system targets and eliminates fat cells permanently without damaging the surrounding tissue.
One treatment lasts 60-70 minutes and you can resume your normal activities immediately. You can come pay us a visit on your lunch break and return to work afterwards.
Our highly trained therapists can assist you achieving a slimmer, more sculpted appearance by targeting stubborn fat in problem areas such as your stomach, belly, love handles, arms, inner and outer thighs, knees and chin.
Treatments Customised For You
– Treatments are customised based on your desired results
– Treat individual or multiple areas at the one time for customised results
The Science Behind Cooltech
– Controlled cool-assisted lipolysis treatment
– Induces adipocyte death by dropping temperature in target areas to -8 degrees Celsius
– No damage to surrounding tissue
– Comfortable and relaxing procedure
Our Goal in Working With You
– Understand your concerns
– Understand your expectations
– Educate you about CRYOCLINICS Australia technology and how we can help you achieve your goals
Comprehensive Pre-Treatment Assessment
– Definition of treatment areas
– Medical history review and assessment
– Clinical photography
Customised Treatment Plan
– Number of treatments
– Frequency of treatments
– Application pattern and sequence
Participating In Your Treatment Plan
– Healthy eating
– Therapeutic hydration (Cryo Alkaline H2O)
– Massage at home or acoustic radial wave therapy with CRYOCLINICS Australia.
Post Treatment Assessment
– Complimentary 3 week review post treatment
CRYOCLINICS Australia only uses technology which is TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved. TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including medical devices. Once technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post market monitoring and standards enforcement.
CRYOCLINICS Australia is committed to patient safety.