- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is CRYOCLINICS Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 63 611 210 194, Suite 3/30 Atchison St, St Leonards NSW 2065, ph (02) 1300 279 688. *
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of CRYOCLINICS Australia and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The competition starts on the 23rd of September and entries will be close at 11.59pm (AEST) on the 23rd of October 2018.
- How to enter:
Step 1: Download the Facebook messenger application for iPhone or Android
Step 2: Click on the snowflake to begin conversation.
Step 3: Follow the instructions to enter.
- Only entries submitted via the Facebook Messenger application and which follow the competiton instructions will be accepted. Entries submitted must be original.
- Judging will take place after entries close. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be judged by CRYCOCLINICS Australia Pty Ltd. employees according to the following criteria:
8.1 The relevance of the submission to the theme in question, as decided by our judge
8.2 Originality of the submission. Entries that are deemed to not belong to or be taken by the user will not be eligible.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm (AEST) on October 22nd, 2018. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the CRYOCLINICS Australia Pty Ltd. database. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
- Use of personal information:
14.1 By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Cleverstuff Educational Toys may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Facebook name in promotional formats.
14.2 By entering the competition, you give CRYOCLINICS Australia Pty Ltd. permission to contact you via Facebook Messenger if you are a winner of the competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winners via their Facebook Messenger account within two weeks of the prize determination. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after one month, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize. The unclaimed prize judging will take place on the last week of November 2018 at CryoClinics Australia Pty Ltd.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under state regulation.
- Prizes are as follows:
Free treatment including aftercare to the value of $799.
Runner up prizes, number to be determined at CryoClinics’ discretion:
$300 voucher valid toward Cryolipolysis treatment
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions cryoclinics 2018-10-29T20:34:28+10:00